Earned badges and recognitions at IBM
I was officially recognized by IBM for demonstrated competencies and skills in the following categories by earning digital badges.
A digital badge is an online representation of an outcome or achievement. Digital badges refer specifically to badges that adhere to the Open Badge Specification led by the IMS Global Learning Consortium for recognizing and validating learning. They are secure, web-enabled credentials that contain granular, verified information employers can use to evaluate an individual’s potential.
- Web Accessibility
- Must be an employee of IBM
- Attend a half-day onsite accessibility workshop at IBM on one of the following topics – How people with disabilities use the computer and mobile devices: JAWS, VoiceOver, Zoom; Accessible design; Developing accessible software: iOS, desktop, Java; Accessible web: mobile and desktop, hybrid applications; Testing for accessibility: automated, manual, screen reader
- Pass the course assessment with a score of 80% or higher.
Patterns Design Program Graduate
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Design Education
- Design Studio
- Design Thinking
- Early Professional Hire
- Enterprise Design Thinking
- New Hire
- Must be an employee of IBM
- Complete 45 hours of curriculum material for design methodology, soft skills, and technical craft.
- Develop a complex, business-viable solution for your Incubator project leveraging expertise in your classically-trained discipline, concepts learned in program curriculum, and intensive team collaboration skills.
- Deliver a final playback of your project work to stakeholders and executives in alignment with their goals and objectives.
- Receive evaluation from Patterns leadership, project sponsors, and peers.
Enterprise Design Thinking Co-Creator
- Experience Design
- Offering Management
- Product Management
- Release Planning
- User-Centered Design
- User Experience
- User Research
- Demonstrate the ability to knowledgeably discuss the benefits of Enterprise Design Thinking with colleagues.
- Show the integration of Enterprise Design Thinking into aspects of daily work.
- Share your own personal experience driving to outcomes with Enterprise Design Thinking.
- Satisfy all published standards of Enterprise Design Thinking Co-Creator.
- EARN: Complete the Enterprise Design Thinking Co-Creator Toolkit. You may also earn this through intimate in-person training and assessment. Contact IBM to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enterprise Design Thinking is IBM’s approach to applying design thinking at the speed & scale a modern enterprise demands. It helps our teams not only form intent, but deliver outcomes – outcomes that advance the state of the art and improve the lives of the people they serve.
- Enterprise Design Thinking, Co-Creator
- This person has completed the Enterprise Design Thinking Foundations and Immersion Online Education Programs. Their achievements were validated by GBS Global Learning & Knowledge through course completion reporting, and against the criteria set by the Enterprise Design.